CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello and welcome to the new chapter of my life

Im so sory for the delay to recreate my new blog...my old blog is dead do dont bother to visit it anymore k...hehehe..I donno wat else to write in here but I'll try my best to write any important events in my life...Im almost at the end of my 2nd sem period..time fly by so fast..I feel like it was yesterday me and my coursemate started our lectures for this sem...well..a lot happened this sem..I feel like sometime I cant even breath but luckily I have my 'senget' friends with me..well...never in a million years I tought to minglings around with people who appreciate me for who I m and never underestimate my disability...I really thank God for that...

My cute and 'tomey2' friends....luv y'all so much...XOXO...


Me...myself and I...Gosh..Im chubbier than before...well..wat to do...hehehe...

Well..this is the only pictures I managed to upload because of this stupid Wi-Fi connection...

Hope to write again soon...maybe a story..a poem or maybe just something that I really want to let out but so scare it will effect others...

Well...adios y'all..God speed...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

all teslian are cutie2..n sweetie2...hehehe