CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My heartbeat My soul My friends


Her name suit her well...
She has the angelic face that make man melt easily...
She is an angel in the heart but a rocker in her soul...
A survivor to be...a best friend to me...
She enjoy taking photo of herself...of course she got a cam..its like her life line here....
thanks girl...for being such a good friend to me...
Cleopatra Kisau...

As calm as a bee...
As wise as a master...
He make everyone happy...a gentleman indeed...
A good man to be...a wise friend to seek...
Look so quite but very naughty and cheeky...
A friend to see...if sorrow come by...
Thank you for listening to all of my annoying complaint about everything...
Nuruddin Zaidi


Look cute and cuddly...
But a rocker to be...
A player I suppose...but still a gentleman inside...
Love Pepsi so much...do know what's the different between it and Coke...but he love it...
A loving person in the heart...loyal towards his friendship...
Thank you for being my crime partner...
Kelvin Naga

2 comments:

~fara busyuk~ said...

hellamak...~~
tuk fara xdx ker??
huhuhu~~~

olsenwilliam said...

bsabar yang...
nak tggu pic tu upload mcm tggu kcg btanduk...hahaha...